Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Quotes In English for Brother Sister

Raksha Bandhan is most important day for all the brother and sister. You can get latest collection of Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Quotes In English for Brother Sister from here. On this famous Raksha Bandhan Day celebration, you can enjoy best collection of Rakhi Facebook Status, WhatsApp msgs, SMS, Wishes, Shayari, Poems, Sayings, Greetings, and send it to your brother, sisters, cousins, siblings, and friends. 

Raksha Bandhan Quotes

There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother ... 
Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too. 

My dearest brother, it is the day of Raksha Bandhan, 
This Rakhi carries all the love and good moments we shared,
To remind you that this bond will not be broken,
And my prayers that God blesses you with good health & prosperity
Happy Raksha Bandhan

All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end. 

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.

My brother is Miles away,
Where I cannot see his smile,
Where I cannot laugh with him,
Where I cannot hold him in my arms,
Yet he is ever in my thoughts and smiles
Happy Rakhi, my dearest brother!

I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.

We hope that information about Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Quotes In English for Brother Sister, Cousin, Friends, Siblings, Family, and Relatives will be useful to all. If you like these post or article, Let's share this on the social media and sharing websites such as Reddit, Facebook, Delicious, Digg, Twitter, StumbleUpon, and Google Plus.