Raksha Bandhan 2014 SMS Messages Quotes for Brother

Raksha Bandhan is most important day for all the brother and sister. On this famous Raksha Bandhan Day celebration, you can enjoy best collection of Rakhi 2014 SMS, Wishes, Shayari, Sayings, Greetings, Facebook Status, WhatsApp msgs and send it to your brother, sisters, cousins, and friends. 

Happy Raksha Bandhan SMS

I am seriously considering giving
Onion as a Rakhi gift 
since its very expensive and
it shall bring tears of joy in my sister’s eyes!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Your love makes me feel proud.
And on this day I want to shout it out loud.
Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.

S: Splendid and
I: Incredible
S: Siblings
T: Towering our life with
E: Enthusiasm and
R: Responsiveness at all times!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!

R: Ritual held
A: Annually by
K: Kinds to share
H: Happiness with
I: Intimate siblings
Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan!

Sister cares and shares her feelings.
She hears the unspoken words.
She understands the invisible pain.
I love my sister for there for me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Though brothers like me are very few 
The love for my sister is not new!
I always bond to her like a glue;
May our relationship be always true;
Happy Rakhi 

I pray to God for your prosperous life
May you find all the delights of life
May your all dreams come true
My best wishes will always be with you
Happy Raksha Bandhan

We hope that information about Raksha Bandhan 2014 SMS Messages Quotes for Brother, Cousin, Friends, Family, and Relatives will be useful to all. If you like these post or article, Let's share this on the social media and sharing websites such as Reddit, Facebook, Delicious, Digg, Twitter, StumbleUpon, and Google Plus.