Raksha Bandhan Poems & Poetry for Kids Sister Brother 

Raksha Bandhan is most important day for all the brother and sister. You can get latest collection of Raksha Bandhan Poems & Poetry In Hindi English for Kids, Siblings, Brother, Sister from here. On this famous Raksha Bandhan Day celebration, you can enjoy best collection of Raksha Bandhan & Rakhi 2014 Songs,Pooja Thali Decoration, Sweet Recipe, Greetings, WhatsApp msgs, SMS, Poems, Wishes, Latest Messages, FB Status, Shayari, Sayings, and send it to your brother, sisters, cousins, siblings, and friends. 

Raksha Bandhan 2014 Poems & Poetry



Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Poems in Hindi

This full moon day our hearts are in brim
Feeling of faith and serenity in mind.
We light the lamps and our hears glow
Radiance of happiness and peace are in flow.
Harmonious homes are like streams of joy
Flowing and flourishing the landscape en route.
Nobility in heart and character in deed
Righteous homes alone make a beautiful State.
Sisters will tie the thread on the brothers
Abiding them to do only what is right and clean.
Put the Kumkum and blessed rice on the head
Where will dwell right thoughts and noble action. 

I have a little sister,
Who acts like a minister
She seems very tough
But her acts are never tough
She is usually lazy and late
But very affectionate
I am her big sister

And she is the family jester.

Someone who will understand
Who knows the way I feel
In every situation
Her concern is very real
Someone who has walked my ways
Who knows my every need
Times when she would see me cry
Her heart would nearly bleed
Everyone should have a sister
Just the way I do
Richly blessed is what I am
To have a sister like you

Here's to my brother
Remember every day
No matter what I've said
Here's what I'd like to say
I will always love you
Be with you till the end
When no one else is around
I will be your friend
I love my brother
and I always will
I'm proud to be your brother
that's how I feel
And someday when we're far away
And the miles keep us apart
I'm gonna whisper
I love my brother
And you'll know it in your heart.

We hope that information about Raksha Bandhan Poems & Poetry for Kids Sister, Brother, Siblings, Cousin, Friends, Family, and Relatives will be useful to all. If you like these post or article, Let's share this on the social media and sharing websites such as Reddit, Facebook, Delicious, Digg, Twitter, StumbleUpon, and Google Plus.